Magna “Edutainment” is back! Come join us on March 18th at 1pm EST for our first ever (and hopefully last) three hour “Speed Learning” virtual CLE event, “March CLE Madness Gone Virtual”. We are limiting attendance to 40 participants and have 15 spots remaining. The seminar will kick off with program chair, Richard Fabian, EVP, Chief Strategy Officer and General Counsel of RiverStone Group, hosting a Q&A with Robert Tyson, Esq., Managing Partner of Tyson & Mendes and Mark Calzaretta, Founding Partner and EVP of Litigation Consulting of Magna Legal Services on Nuclear Verdicts Before and After COVID-19. After the opening session, attendees will have the opportunity to join two out of four micro-panels (ten guests per panel). The small sessions will allow everyone to participate on screen. We will wrap up with a “super panel” featuring panelists and moderators from each of the groups who will summarize the discussions and findings from their panels with Richard Fabian. Immediately following the program, we will host a March Madness Q&A with former legendary NBA player, Tim Hardaway, Sr.
- Early Case Intervention Tools (Including the Use of Jury Research and Getting to Know your Jurors and Trial Venue)
- Effective Use of Mediations to Avoid Nuclear Verdicts
- Positioning Experts in Your Case to Mitigate Nuclear Verdicts
- Nuclear Verdict Trends in 2021 (Impact of COVID-19 and 2020 Social Unrest)
- Program Chair: Richard Fabian, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer and General Counsel of RiverStone Group
- Topic: Nuclear Verdicts Before and After COVID-19: Hear from a panel of experienced practitioners who will discuss some of the biggest threats in litigation defense as well as some strategies to reduce your risk, and how COVID-19 has changed the landscape.
- When: March 18th, 1pm-4pm EST CLE followed by Q&A with Tim Hardaway, Sr.
- Where: Magna (MLV) Zoom!
- Special Guest Speaker: Tim Hardaway, Sr.
- Registration: Click HERE to Register for $195.00
- Dan Brunson, American Access Casualty Company, Chief Legal Officer
- Matthew Morrison, Amerisure, Vice President, Technical Claims & Claims Legal
- Keri Yaeger, AmeriTrust Group, Inc., Claims Attorney – Complex Claims Unit
- Christopher Greene, Canal Insurance, Senior Vice President, Chief Claims Officer & General Counsel
- Sabrina Mizrachi, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Chief Litigation Counsel
- Jennifer Wojciechowski, Community Association Underwriters, VP, Operations
- Chris Henrichsen, Discount Tire, SVP Risk Management and Litigation
- Minh Hoang Merchant, Genome Medical, General Counsel
- Stephen Dzury, IAT Insurance Group, Vice President, Casualty Claims
- Daniele Schiffman, Indo-MIM Inc., Assistant General Counsel/ Chief Compliance Officer
- Diane O’Neil, Markel, Director & Senior Counsel, Complex Claims
- Collin Hite, Markel, Director & Associate General Counsel – Claims
- Audra Dial, Mercedes-Benz USA LLC, Assistant General Counsel – Litigation
- Colleen Graham, NORCAL Group, Claims Specialist
- Larry De Respino, U-Haul International, Inc., General Counsel
- Kristina Agassi, Zeta, Vice President, Associate General Counsel
- Byron L. Ames, Esq., Ames & Ames, LLP, Managing Partner
- Joe Hassinger, Esq., Galloway, Director
- Curtis Sobel, Sobel Pezner, LLC, Partner
- Thomas P. Mannion, Esq., Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, LLP, Cleveland Managing Partner
Registration is $195.00 per guest and includes CLE* filing for one state. Additional states may be added at $95.00 per. The session is limited to 40 guests on a first come first served basis. Contact Kristina Moukina or myself with any questions. You can reach Kristina at 215-796-5028. I hate COVID-19!
*Magna LS is expecting approval for up to 3 CLE credits. Based upon the format of this CLE, Magna receives CLE approval for many of the requested states after the event takes place, and therefore cannot guarantee accreditation by each jurisdiction’s governing body. Approvals are dependent on the state and the $195.00 registration fee is non-refundable.